- Applying Neuroscience in Organisations | Professor Paul Brown | Tuesday February 18th
- Coaching Women in Leadership – an Indian Perspective | Vineeta Yadav | Tuesday March 3rd
- Getting unstuck and becoming psychologically flexible | Dr Austin Aloysius Tay | Tuesday March 17th
- Do coaches need to understand neuroscience? – An open debate | Marianne Dupuis Janin, PCC & Andrew Mackenzie | Tuesday 31st March
- Decoding the Neuroscience of Leaders | Lyra Puspa | Tuesday 14th April • Workplace Bullying and the Brain | Leanne Drew-McKain | Tuesday 28th April
- The Next-Gen of mentoring: Injecting the innovation DNA to the leaders of tomorrow | Ivan Yong | Tuesday 12th May
- “Diversity Mentoring”| Melissa Richardson & Prof David Clutterbuck | Tuesday 28th May Registrations for each webinar will be released a week or so in advance. All webinars are free and open to everyone interested. Please join us.
Registrations for each webinar will be released a week or so in advance. All webinars are free and open to everyone interested. Please go to our Events page to register https://emccapr.org/events