Certificate in Coaching Supervision
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a conversation
This is a Practitioner Qualification, recognised by professional bodies and is suitable for coaches, HR professionals and other leaders.
The course will introduce you to the fundamentals of Reflective Practice and Supervision and extends your learning beyond the basics.
Coaching Supervision is a reflective practice. It enables you to look deeply at your work, peeling back layers of awareness, noticing patterns, and understanding human dynamics. Coaching Supervision and the insights gained, deepens your understanding of you…and through this new awareness your work, and your service to others, will change.
During this course you will provide 18 hours supervision to coaches (and other practitioners / leaders with prior agreement) and you will receive coaching supervision on your work. You will also be supported by Reflective Learning Groups in which you will deepen your learning.
20 online workshops[i] (2.5 hours each) and topics include:
4 Reflective Learning Groups
1 Supervision Group and 4 individual Supervision Sessions
8 hours (minimum) in Peer Practice Pods
15 hours (minimum) individual study, keep Reflective Learning Journal and a Supervision Log
Successful completion of the course
- You will attend and participate in all 20 workshops[ii]
- You will attend and participate in all Reflective Learning Groups, Supervision Group, and Individual Supervision sessions
- You will attend and participate in at least 4 Peer Practice Pods
- You will submit pre-course reflections
- You will submit your Personal Reflective Practice Plan & Mid-way Reflections
- The process of completing the course includes:
- Pre-course reflections and Mid-way reflections
- Participation in two Learning Integration workshops
- Portfolio submission
Following this programme
You may extend your learning with Crucial Difference by:
- Completing one further module to gain Diploma in Coaching Supervision
- Engaging in ADVANCED learning experiences:
- Adv Cert Group Supervision
- Adv Diploma in Coaching Supervision
- Adv Cert in Creative Supervision
[i] Please note: Individual Workshop titles may change
[ii] In exceptional circumstances, you may miss a workshop – guidelines available to support you to move forward